Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee and a decision reached on acceptance.
Only one abstract per presenting author, who must be a registered delegate or student,
should be submitted.
To submit an abstract, you need to use the abstract template provided which is in Arial,
font size 10, single spacing and must be saved as .doc or .docx file – other formats
will be rejected.
All text should be included within the box for the abstract; you may include images also within
Please ensure that all images are the correct resolution for printing, i.e. 300dpi.
Maximum file size: 2Mb.
Click here to download the abstract template
To proceed further you must be registered as a user in the online system.
Once you have registered an email is immediately sent to the email address supplied,
confirming your registration, username and your chosen password.
Once you are registered you may log into the abstract submission system, in which you
are asked to complete the process in steps.
You will be asked separately for the title, authors, affiliations and presenting author.
You should then upload your abstract using the browser button.
Please note one of the conditions of submission is that authors give their permission
for the conference office to modify the font or layout of their abstract, if necessary,
for printing purposes.
IMPORTANT (Abstract changes, modifications or cancellations)
Abstracts cannot be changed or modified online. If you wish to change or modify the abstract that
you have already submitted, you must CANCEL the existing abstract and submit a new one.
To CANCEL and submit a new abstract you must:
- Click on Abstract Submission key.
- Log in to your account by clicking on the "Sign In" key at the top of the page.
- Select the blue abstract number of the abstract that you wish to cancel.
- Click the "Cancel Abstract" button at the bottom of the page.
- Before proceeding you will be asked if "are you sure you want to cancel the abstract?"
- When you click "okay" your abstract will be cancelled and you can then submit a new abstract.
Oral presenters will be confirmed by the end of May.
Poster presenters will receive confirmation in the beginning of June.
Abstracts that are not selected for oral presentations will be considered for a poster presentation
- Computation and Theory
- Liquid State NMR methods
- Materials and Processes
- Transport and Diffusion
- Proteins and Nucleic Acids
- In Cell and In Vivo Studies
- Paramagnetic Systems
- EPR Methods and Applications
- Solid State NMR Methods
- Relaxation and Dynamics
- Sensitivity Enhancement
- Small Molecules and Pharmaceuticals
- New Methodologies and Instrumentation Advances
- Magnetism and Superconductivity
- Materials and Methods in the Nanoscale
- Intermetallic and Composite Materials
- Spatially Resolved NMR and EPR of solids
- Solid State Physics (other)
- Industrial and Cultural Applications
If you have any queries about the submission process or you want to withdraw an abstract please contact the conference administrator Maria Fasoulaki at